Writing Stats for June 5-11, 2017
- Starting word count: 135,381
- End word count: 136,618
- New words written: 2,355
- Scrivener hours (per Rescue Time): 4 hours
- Editing (estimate): 1 hour
status updates for the week
So, I haven’t written a progress report since the end of April. Due to some personal issues, I lost forward momentum on just about everything, including my writing and exercise, during April and May – but I’m trying to get back in the groove for June.
I joined on to a joint google sheet where several of us are posting our daily word counts. I’m at around 4600 new words written for the first week and a half of June.
I’ve been mostly focused on reorganizing (yet again) the first act, reincorporating scenes that I had previously cut.
work Plan for Next week
- Revise scene from Chapter 10
- Write remaining new scenes for Chapter 6, Chapter 10, and Chapter 14