Writing Stats for July 10-16, 2017
- Starting word count: 144,583
- End word count: 141,703 (removed outline docs, existing chapter 13 and prologue)
- New words written: 2,048
- Scrivener hours (per Rescue Time): 6 hours 45 minutes
- Editing hours (estimate): 2 hours 50 minutes
status updates for the week
So close, but still not done with part one!
- Revised Chapter 15
- Wrote new scene for Chapter 13
- Edited most of Chapter 5 (on paper)
- Rewrote Chapter 9
Gave the new coffee shop another shot, with the addition of biking there :) Also went to another writing meetup that I hit a few times a year.
Still need to figure out where to write on Thursday afternoons. Attempted to do a smidge of work at the local library but it’s not a comfortable workspace and I wound up writing emails instead.
work Plan for Next week
- Outline and write remaining scene for Chapter 6
- Fill in small gap in Chapter 15
- Revise Chapter 10
- Write remaining scene in Chapter 13
- Review outline of Part Two