November is always a wild month for me, because for the last seven years I’ve participated in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). I found Chris Baily’s thoughts on “tilting” this month apropos — purposefully choosing to over-commit to one aspect of your life for a short time to complete a project.
Creatively Productive — doing great
I “won” NaNoWriMo on November 24, and met my goal of 60k for the month.
- Number of words written: 60,441
- Active writing time: 61 hours
- Time at writing sessions: 94 hours 30 minutes
- Number of writing sessions (public and by myself): 50
- Number of write-ins attended (official and informal): 18